In this weekly post, we feature online articles and policy reports published recently, and other helpful research tools.
- Travel back in time with a legislative history about federal funding for roads and highways from the 18th century forward. (Congressional Research Service, January 6, 2012)
- Note that the State Bar of Texas has created a task force to study indigent pro se litigant issues. (Texas Lawyer Tex Parte blog, January 31, 2012)
- Read about science education standards by state. (Thomas B. Fordham Institute, January 31, 2012)
- Learn how too much sodium sneaks into our diets. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, February 2012)
- See where entitlement benefits go, demographically and geographically. (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, February 10, 2012 / New York Times, Febraury 11, 2012)
- Consider how the economy has affected young people seeking employment. (Pew Research Center, February 9, 2012)