In this weekly post, we feature online articles and policy reports published recently, and other helpful research tools.
- Explore the origins of African American History Month and learn about key figures in African American history. (Library of Congress, February 2012)
- Read about who qualifies for veterans' benefits. (Congressional Research Service, January 23, 2012)
- Examine the crisis in state judicial funding. (American Bar Association, February 6, 2012)
- Consider how to improve the voter registration system. (Pew Center on the States, February 14, 2012)
- See how the indoor tanning industry provided teens with misleading information. (U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce – Minority Staff, February 1, 2012)
- Note that many states do not disclose tax credits for films (Texas does). (Stateline, February 22, 2012)