In this weekly post, we feature online articles and policy reports published recently, and other helpful research tools.
- Find historical voting data for a variety of demographics. (U.S. Census Bureau, February 15, 2012)
- Explore whether rising consumer debt reflects a strong or weak economy. (CNBC, March 7, 2012)
- Consider the benefits and drawbacks of the millennial generation's hyper-connectivity. (Pew Research Center, February 29, 2012)
- Check out this free GAO app, available from iTunes. (Government Accountability Office, March 6, 2012)
- Read about rising gasoline prices in 2012. (Congressional Research Service, March 1, 2012)