In this weekly post, we feature online articles and policy reports published recently, and other helpful research tools.
- See how young high school and college graduates are faring in the current labor market. (Economic Policy Institute, May 3, 2012)
- Explore federal youth employment and job training programs. (Congressional Research Service, May 11, 2012)
- Read estimates about young adults' health care access and use. (National Center for Health Statistics, May 2012)
- Examine how proposed fuel economy standards would affect cash flows of the Highway Trust Fund. (Congressional Budget Office, May 2, 2012)
- Consider the pitfalls of predatory credit card lending. (Center for Responsible Lending, May 8, 2012)
- Find articles, graphics, and videos on Louisiana prisons in a multi-part series. (The Times-Picayune, May 2012)
- Track legislative changes made in 2012 to reduce incarcerated populations. (American Civil Liberties Union, June 4, 2012)