Senate Committee on Natural Resources - 68th R.S. (1983)
- Conduct hearings on the transportation of radioactive and hazardous wastes.*
- Conduct hearings on current laws and regulations related to pesticides; make recommendations for improvements.*
- Conduct hearings regarding Texas Department of Water Resources regulations intended to implement SB 1018, 68th R.S., which related to the disposal of hazardous or radioactive wastes using injection wells; consider the effect of the regulations on the mining industry.*
- Review the use of brush control as a method of water conservation.*
- Conduct hearings on the operation of the Wildlife Conservation Act of 1983.*
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
No report was issued.
Abstracts of charges are based on committee activities reported in press releases. See 68th Legislature Interim Committee Press Releases 1983-4, L1836.68 P926.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.