House Committee on Intergovernmental Affairs - 64th R.S. (1975)
- Study whether is would be beneficial to the citizens of Texas to grant collective bargaining rights to public employee.*
- Review the purpose and functions of the Councils of Governments.*
- Study the problem of providing hospital care for non-resident indigents in Texas county hospital districts.*
- Study the Firemen's and Policemen's Civil Service and Pension Systems.*
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
Kay Bailey Hutchison (Vice Chair) resigned 7/9/1976.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.