House Committee on Natural Resources - 74th R.S. (1995)
- Review the on-site wastewater treatment program; identify measures to decentralize state authority and increase local government participation.
- Study methods to provide affordable, state-sponsored financial assistance for small community water projects.
- Review the design, mission and goals of the Lower Neches Valley Authority.
- Study the governance, structure and functions of the Lower Colorado River Authority, in light of changes in the electric utility industry and other long-term changes.
- Monitor the court action and implementation of the laws from the 73rd and 74th Legislatures relating to the Edwards Aquifer Authority.
- Conduct active oversight of agencies under the committee's jurisdiction.
Susan Combs (Member) resigned 1/29/1996. Patty Keel (Member) appointed 6/14/1996.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.