Senate Committee on Human Resources Subcommittee on Public Health and Welfare - 63rd R.S. (1973)
- Determine the status of health care for the hearing impaired with particular interest and attention directed towards the fitting and dispensing of hearing aids.*
- Conduct a study of long-term care in Texas. Study government regulation of nursing homes and Medicaid reimbursement to nursing homes. Review complaints regarding nursing home operations and quality of care.*
- Study the proposed Texas Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act.*
- Research the need for regulation of the electrology profession in Texas.*
* This represents an abstract of the report contents. Charge text is incomplete or unavailable.
Subcommittee consisting of Gammage, Schwartz, and Meier appointed by Chet Brooks, Human Resources Committee Chair, on 1/29/1973 (House Journal, p. 116).
Interim reports signed by Gammage, Kothmann, Braecklein, Harris, and Patman.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.