House Committee on Water Resources - 59th R.S. (1965)
- Chester M. Grogan
- Harold Hinn
Resolved, that the committee
(1) study the water situation in the state and the federal and state proposals concerning it;
(2) study the changes that may be needed in state statutes concerning water protection and development;
(3) hold hearings throughout the state, explaining the major water problems in the state and the proposals for solving them to those attending the hearings and consider alternative proposals from interested legislators and from the public;
(4) review major water legislation enacted by the 59th Legislature;
(5) submit its conclusions, together with drafts of bills and resolutions the committee finds would be helpful in solving state water problems, to the members of the 60th Legislature.
Appointed by Speaker 5/31/1965, pursuant to HSR 496.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.