House Committee on Minority Business Enterprises, Select - 65th R.S. (1977)
- Pat Eisenhauer
- Glen Godsey
- Henry C. Harrison, Jr.
- Norcell Haywood
- Richard Najera
- Conduct in-depth studies, to take and receive testimony, and to pursue all possible research avenues in an effort to develop any needed legislation or to make other recommendations that would promote minority business enterprises in the state of Texas.
- Survey the need for coordinated statewide training seminars for minority business programs.
- Identify state and private sources of information concerning business opportunities across the state of Texas.
- Examine the options available to potential and existing minority businesses in the state.
- Examine the proper role of the state in enhancing the opportunities presently provided to the state's minority businesses.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.