House Committee on Energy - 70th R.S. (1987)
- To monitor all activities and have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards, and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 10.
- To study the extent of the natural gas shortage and determine if there are solutions available through the state.
- To study alternative courses of action by the state to revitalize the oil and gas industry in Texas.
- To study the structural and organizational changes recommended by recent audits that would significantly improve the cost-effectiveness of the Railroad Commission.
- To study the feasibility of statewide pro-rationing of natural gas.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.