House Committee on Science and Technology - 71st R.S. (1989)
- To monitor all activities and to have budget oversight responsibilities for those agencies, boards and commissions as listed in Rule 3, Section 31.
- To study the implementation of the interdisciplinary programs of the Institute of Biosciences and Technology.
- To study the implementation of the new Department of Information Resources.
- To study "cold fusions" research efforts and potential impact on the energy industry in Texas.
- To study the initiatives and programs that aid in the transfer of research and development results into the marketplace.
- To study the implementation of the Center for Educational Technology.
No report was issued.
Member information is from 71st Legislature Interim Committees, L1800.1 In8 72.
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.