James Wade Golson
Full Name: James Wade Golson
Date of birth: October 28, 1867
Date of death: February 21, 1951
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 10, 1933 - Jan 8, 1935
Coleman / Coleman
Name, postoffice, occupation, association membership, relationship to persons in state or county government. Resolution, 9/18/1933, pp. 45-48, and Questionnaire Authorized and Directed by Resolution Adopted by the House, 10/11/1933, pp. 588-601.
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Mentioned in brother Frank Golson's obituary, 10/16/1935, p. 5.
Abilene Daily Reporter.
- James Wade Golson, birth date 10/28/1867 in Georgia; death date 2/21/1951 in Coleman, Coleman County, Texas; retired real estate and farmer.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- James Wade Golson, birth date 10/28/1867, death date 2/21/1951, burial in Coleman Cemetery, Coleman, Coleman County. Includes photo and obituary from Coleman Daily Democrat-Voice, 2/22/1951.
Find a Grave.
- "Funeral Services to Be Wednesday for J.W. Golson," Coleman Daily Democrat-Voice, 2/22/1951, p. 1, crediting Coleman Public Library.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- Mentioned in biographical sketch of father, James Golson, The James Golson Families, History of Coleman County and Its People.
RootsWeb.com Internet genealogical service.
J.W. Golson, 43rd Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.