Felix Addison Raymer
Full Name: Felix Addison Raymer, Jr.
Date of birth: September 25, 1899
Date of death: July 30, 1958
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 13, 1925 - Mar 13, 1926
Austin / Travis
William T. Williams, in special election 9/4/1926, sworn 9/13/1926, succeeded Felix A. Raymer, resigned 3/13/1926.
Members of the Texas Congress 1836-1845; Members of the Texas Legislature 1846-2004
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Obituary, Felix Addison Raymer, 7/31/1958, p. 44. Attorney for the Humble Oil and Refining Company in Houston and former member of the Texas House of Representatives.
- Memorial, January 1959, p. 50. Death date 7/30/1958 in California.
Texas Bar Journal.
Military Service Notes
- United States Army, World War I. Felix Addison Raymer, birth date 9/25/1896 in Effingham, Illinois, residence in Gainesville, Cooke County, Texas. Felix Raymer, residence in Gainesville, birthplace Effingham, Illinois, enlistment date 7/2/1917.
FamilySearch Texas, World War I Records, 1917-1920 (Texas Military Forces Museum, Austin). Felix Addison Raymer
- Captain, World War I; Colonel, World War II. Memorial, January 1959, p. 50.
Texas Bar Journal.
- Felix Addison Raymer, birth date 9/25/1899 in Illinois, death date 7/30/1958 in Riverside, California.
FamilySearch. California Death Index, 1940-1997
- Felix A. Raymer (1899-1958), burial in Oakwood Cemetery Annex, Austin.
Find a Grave.
- "Seven University of Texas Students are Members of Legislature; One is Senator," 1/12/1925, p. 11.
San Antonio Express.
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.