Mike T. Lively
Full Name: Michael T. "Mike" Lively
Date of birth: August 23, 1870
Date of death: October 2, 1940
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 8, 1901 - Jan 13, 1903
Dallas / Dallas
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Obituary and photo, "Mike T. Lively, Noted Dallas Lawyer, Dies: Burial Set Friday for County's First District Attorney," 10/3/1940, p. 3.
Dallas Morning News.
- Obituary and photo, Mike T. Lively, "Noted Dallas Lawyer Died Wednesday in Dallas Hospital," The Carrollton Chronicle, 10/4/1940, p. 1, crediting Carrollton Public Library.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- Memorial, January-February 1941, p. 49.
Texas Bar Journal.
- Brief biographical sketch, M.T. Lively, p. 204.
The Twenty-Seventh Legislature and State Administration of Texas, 1901.
- Census of 1900 - Michael T. Lively, Dallas, Dallas County, age 30, born August 1870 in Texas, lawyer, spouse Lottie.
- Mike T. Lively, birth date 8/23/1870 in Galveston, death date 10/2/1940 in Dallas, attorney.
FamilySearch Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
M.T. Lively, 27th Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.