Full Name: James Flack
Date of birth: November 9, 1860
Date of death: September 8, 1928
Terms of Service top
||Dates of Service
||Counties in District
Jan 10, 1893 - Jan 8, 1895
Llano / Llano
Biographical Notes and Resources top
- Obituary, "Funeral Held for Judge James Flack," 9/10/1928, p. 13. Death date Saturday, 9/8/1928, in Menard, Texas.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Census of 1900 - James Flack, Llano County, age 39, born November 1862 [November 1860] in Texas, lawyer, wife Kate D., sons Joe P. and Frank H., daughter Kate H.
Census of 1910 - James Flack, Llano County, age 47, born circa 1863 in Texas, lawyer, wife Kate, sons Joe P., Frank H., and James, daughter Kate H.
Census of 1920 - James Flack, Menard County, age 59, born circa 1861 in Texas, attorney, wife Kate, sons Joel P., Frank H., and James F, Jr.
- James Flack, birth date 11/9/1860, death date 9/13/1927, burial in Pioneer Rest Cemetery, Menard, Menard County.
Find a Grave.
- Obituary, "James Flack Dead," The Llano News, 9/13/1928, p. 1, crediting Llano County Public Library.
Portal to Texas History (University of North Texas Libraries).
- 23rd Legislature (1893) - Jas. Flack, postoffice Llano, nativity Texas, age 32 (born circa 1861), lawyer, 32 years in Texas, Democrat.
Texas Legislative Manual.
Jas. Flack, 23rd Legislature, Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Jas. Flack, 23rd Legislature, State Preservation Board
Composite Photographs on Display in the Capitol
Committee Information top
This website is a work in progress. Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.
Have a question, comment or contribution? Email the Library or call 512-463-1252.
Many photos in Texas Legislators: Past and Present are used with permission of the Texas State Preservation Board. For permission to reproduce these photos, please contact the Texas State Preservation Board graphics coordinator at 512-475-3060.