Special sessions topics
14 special legislative session topics
41st, 3 C.S.
Topics are based on the text of the Governor's official proclamations and messages.
- Appropriations for State departments and institutions. [Tue Jul 2, 1929]
- Amending Article 7043, Revised Statutes of 1925, regarding rate of payment of State Aid to the public school system. [Tue Jul 9, 1929]
- Regarding survey excesses and vacancies on University lands in several counties in West Texas and the development of mineral rights. [Sat Jul 13, 1929]
- Reserving to the State all mineral rights in surveyed school lands. [Sat Jul 13, 1929]
- Empowering Lubbock County to convey an acceptable title for construction of a Post Office building. [Sat Jul 13, 1929]
- Providing legislative relief for a paving project on roads owned by the State in certain parts of the City of Austin. [Sat Jul 13, 1929]
- Issuance of bonds for creation of a Water Improvement or Water Control and Improvement District in the City of Brownwood and Brown County. [Sat Jul 13, 1929]
- Passage of local road laws. [Mon Jul 15, 1929]
- Passage of local school laws. [Mon Jul 15, 1929]
- Passage of local game laws. [Mon Jul 15, 1929]
- Amendment of Article 199, Section 83. [Mon Jul 15, 1929]
- Correcting amendments to the stock law passed at the regular session. [Mon Jul 15, 1929]
- Amending Article 922, Code of Criminal Procedure, to prescribe additional requirements with reference to filing affidavit as to insanity after the conviction of defendant. [Tue Jul 16, 1929]
- Amending Chapter 186, page 456, Acts of the Thirty-ninth Legislature, passed at the Regular Session. [Tue Jul 16, 1929]
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.