Special sessions topics
7 special legislative session topics
67th, 2 C.S.
Topics are based on the text of the Governor's official proclamations and messages.
67th 2nd C.S. Proclamations
- Constitutional amendment repealing the state property tax and making a one-time appropriation for construction of new buildings and repair or renovation of existing buildings at universities that benefit from the tax [Thu May 6, 1982]
- Appropriations to the Texas Department of Corrections for construction projects, additional security and staff, utilities and other operating and equipment costs [Wed May 26, 1982]
- Appropriations to the Board of Pardons and Paroles for increased personnel and to the Texas Adult Probation Commission for increased intensive supervision and operation of an additional residential treatment center [Wed May 26, 1982]
- Creation of a special committee to study the problems of the Texas Department of Corrections and the state prison system [Wed May 26, 1982]
- Correction of ambiguities and technical deficiencies in the constitutional amendment proposed by HJR 62, Acts of the 67th Legislature, Regular Session, 1981 [Wed May 26, 1982]
- Constitutional amendment to increase the maximum interest rate allowed on previously authorized state general obligation bonds [Wed May 26, 1982]
- Constitutional amendment to exempt from property taxes the implements of husbandry [Wed May 26, 1982]
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.