Special sessions topics
10 special legislative session topics
72nd, 1 C.S.
Topics are based on the text of the Governor's official proclamations and messages.
- Organizational and budgetary efficiency in state government, including legislation providing for consolidation of state agencies, reorganization of state programs, and reductions in the cost of government [Wed Jul 3, 1991]
- Authorization and operation of a state lottery [Thu Aug 1, 1991]
- Redistricting of the State Board of Education [Thu Aug 1, 1991]
- Redistricting of the members of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States [Thu Aug 1, 1991]
- Appropriations for the operation of state government for the 1992-93 biennium [Thu Aug 1, 1991]
- Raising of revenue for the operation of state government [Mon Aug 5, 1991]
- Bonds and tax incentives for the possible location of a significant new aircraft manufacturing facility in Texas [Tue Aug 6, 1991]
- Powers and duties of the State Preservation Board and the regulation of behavior of individuals in the Capitol or on the Capitol grounds [Thu Aug 8, 1991]
- Regulation of the sale of alcoholic beverages in municipalities [Mon Aug 12, 1991]
- Revocation of drivers' licenses through an administrative process [Tue Aug 13, 1991]
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.