Special sessions topics
5 special legislative session topics
78th, 2 C.S.
Topics are based on the text of the Governor's official proclamations and messages.
78th 2nd C.S. Proclamations
- For the purpose of considering congressional redistricting. [Mon Jul 28, 2003]
- Relating to state fiscal management, including adjustments to certain school district fiscal matters made necessary by recent changes in state fiscal management; making related appropriations. [Mon Jul 28, 2003]
- Relating to the financing, construction, improvement, maintenance, and operation of toll facilities by the Texas Department of Transportation and the disposition of money generated by the driver responsibility program, fines imposed for certain offenses, and certain fees collected by the Department of Public Safety of the State of Texas; making an appropriation. [Mon Jul 28, 2003]
- Relating to the reorganization of, efficiency in, and other reform measures applying to state government. [Mon Jul 28, 2003]
- Relating to the dates of certain elections, the procedures for canvassing the ballots for an election, and the counting of certain ballots voted by mail. [Mon Jul 28, 2003]
Information on this website is provided as a public service by the Legislative Reference Library. The Legislative Reference Library makes no representation as to its completeness or accuracy and makes no warranty in regard to its use. Users assume all risk of reliance on the information included on this site.