In this weekly post, we feature helpful research tools and recent articles of interest to the legislative community.
- Track rental affordability and home sale prices in markets across the nation. (ATTOM, January 6, 2022)
- Find out how to get free at-home COVID-19 tests. (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, accessed January 19, 2022)
- Read about how law enforcement uses social media to communicate and investigate. (Congressional Research Service, January 11, 2022)
- Consider how pain reprocessing therapy (PRT) may reduce lower back pain. (NIH News in Health, January 2022)
- Review information about temporary tags and how HB 3927, 87th R.S., gives TxDMV a new tool to combat fraudulent tags. (Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV), December 1, 2021)
Librarians review and select articles from more than 1,000 print and online sources to compile a weekly annotated list of Current Articles of interest to the legislative community. View this week's Current Articles.
Members of the Texas legislative community may request articles by using our online form or by calling 512-463-1252.