In this weekly post, we feature online articles and policy reports published recently, and other helpful research tools.
- Consider what frustrates Americans about the federal tax system. (Pew Research Center, April 14, 2017)
- See how adulthood has changed since 1975. (U.S. Census Bureau, April 2017)
- Explore which states have the most drivers using their phones while on the road. (Axios, April 17, 2017)
- Look up data and statistics related to population, government finances, and social issues in the United States. (USAFacts, accessed April 20, 2017)
- Review positive economic news about Texas. (Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, April 2017)